As a member of Competency Assurance Team in Marine HR, the Performance Analyst supports the performance management system to include analysis of performance evaluations and, as an outcome, the design of performance development/improvement plans for ship board personnel across ranks, targeting a highly competent personnel on board GasLog vessels that consistently feeds the succession pipeline.
- Collects performance evaluations from multiple resources and uses performance analytics to identify development needs.
- Following the analysis, drafts comprehensive and robust development plans for individuals, that align with Marine HR strategic objectives (promotion target, bench strength).
- Monitors execution of the development plan and secures completion in a timely manner through regular follow up with the shipboard personnel and coordination with the training coordinators.
- Follows up on the effectiveness of the developmental activities and reports the results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Actively assists Competency Assurance Manager in activities and projects that cultivate consistently a strong Performance Culture on the Vessels
- Establishes effective communication channels with KEY internal stakeholders involved in the performance management process for the shipboard personnel.
- Suggests new ideas and improvements in area of responsibility targeting efficiencies, streamlining of applied processes and high performing standards.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and standards in regard to human performance requirements.
- Preferred formal education: University degree in HR Management or Business Administrations; wider understanding of Behavioral Psychology fields will be considered as an asset.
- 2y+ of previous experience in a similar role in a multinational organization, significant experience of data management and analysis using a range of software including databases and spreadsheets i.e. Excel, Access and SQL, experience of producing performance management reports.
- Good communicator with excellent command of English language.
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel; experience with SAP is considered an asset.
- Key Technical Skills: analytical skills, experience in communicating with Greek and international crews will be considered as an asset
- Team spirit, people orientation, innovative thinking, attention to detail, organization skills and focused on achieving results.
- High integrity with ability to build alliances to get things done, respect for others and for diversity.
Candidates who meet the above criteria are welcome to submit a CV in English via the “apply” button below, no later than June 5th, 2020.
For more information on how we process your personal data and how you can exercise your rights (including your right to object to the processing activity), please refer to our privacy notice for onshore job applicants